What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
•Analysis (or operation) cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• System cookies (or navigation): They are those that the website uses for its correct operation. The cookies of the web are only processed by NEUROQUIRURGICA DR. FLORENSA, S.L.P S.L.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
• For more information about the browser Firefox click here.
• For more information about the browser Chrome click here.
• For more information about the browser Explorer click here.
• For more information about the browser Safari click here.
• For more information about the browser Opera click here.
This website uses only a Google Anaylitics cookie. Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc. and that collects information about which pages of the website have been consulted, at what time, with what browser, etc. This information is then sent to Google Inc.’s servers in the United States.